Fastest Rise in Grossing iPhone Photo Apps - +103 Tiny Planet Photos - $0.992012-08-09 22:19
Turn your photo into a tiny planet. One shot stereographic projections!
Take a photo, or choose a photo from your camera roll and with one tap convert it into a tiny planet. Or push the photo inside out into a tiny tube! Then save it to your camera roll or share it with your friends on Twitter or Facebook.
We're surrounded by tiny planets, get this app to see the world of tiny planets through your photos!
TINY PLANET PHOTOS REVIEWS
"We dont often review free apps, but this one is just too much fun.
... Basically, Tiny Planets does effortlessly in seconds
what photographers would typically need Photoshop or a similar program
in order to accomplish." -- appadvice
"Tiny planets are fun to make using your digi photos, but this app now lets you make them on your iPhone!" -- @photojojo
Works great with classic landscape photos, but other types of photos can lead to surprising and exciting results too!
Get great results by using Tiny Planet Photos in combination with panorama apps like Photosynth and 360 panorama. First make the panorama shot, then import it into Tiny Planet Photos from your camera roll and transform.
Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/tinyplanetphotosapp/
1. Use photos from your camera roll.
2. Launch the camera and take photos in the app itself.
3. If you have panoramic photos or wide angle photos on your camera roll, you can use these as well.
4. Generate a stereographic projection out of your photo: your tiny planet
5. The app can also take your photos and turn it inside out into a tiny tube.
6. Email, facebook or tweet your tiny planet photos.
7. Save your photos to your camera roll.
8. For those stereographic projection fans who want a quick way to make a tiny planet, this app creates tiny planets from just one shot. Stitching together multiple photos is not needed with this app.
9. All for free!
10. Or upgrade to pro for larger and configurable dimensions of your tiny planets and no ads!
Technical info: This app creates stereographic projections in one shot. Stereographic projections are created by mapping the plane of the photo onto a sphere.
Here is the top 5 Grossing iPhone photography app category with the biggest jump in ranking based on the Apple's iTunes Store top download listing:
Here is the top 5 Grossing iPhone photography app category based on the Apple's iTunes Store top download listing: