Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 Release Candidates Add D800 and 5D Mark III Support2012-03-08 06:45
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100V
- Fuji FinePix F505EXR
- Fuji FinePix F605EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
- Fuji FinePix X-S1
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800E
- Canon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
- Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
- Canon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
- Canon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
- Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 75 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 90 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA APO-TELYT-M 135 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMAR-M 24 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.8
- Leica LEICA MACRO-ELMAR-M 90 mm f/4
- Leica LEICA NOCTILUX-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 35 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 50 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 75 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 50 mm f/2
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 21 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 24 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 18 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
- Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G
- Nikon Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
- Nikon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
- Pentax Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
- Pentax Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
- Sigma Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
- Sony Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
- Sony Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
- Sony Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC B011
- Sony Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
Nikon D800 Sample Photos on Flickr
Nikon D800 Camera Reviews Roundup
|PhotographyLife - Apr 21 2013|
"While the Nikon D4 is the proper tool for sports and wildlife photography due to its faster speed and extreme ISO capabilities, many photographers are also looking at the Nikon D800 for sports and wildlife photography. First, the high-resolution sensor could give some "reach" opportunities with plenty of options to crop in-camera (DX mode) or in p..." More »
|LetsGoDigital - Apr 02 2013|
"The Nikon D800 is ready to use in no time. The camera is activated within 0.12 seconds, and the shutter lag has been reduced to about 0.042 seconds. At that speed, the D800 competes with its big brother, the D4. Nevertheless, the D800 is not an action photography camera. With the possibility of capturing a maximum of 4 images per second, this Full Frame cam..." More »
|NeoCamera - Jan 29 2013|
"The Nikon D800 has been grabbing headlines and accolades since it was launched. Its class-leading 36 MP resolution delivers 50% more resolution than ever seen from a DSLR, opening up the potential for huge and highly detailed prints. Its CMOS sensor delivers very low image-noise with nearly noise-free results until ISO 1600 at full-resolution. Even tho..." More »
|Digital Camera Review - Jan 25 2013|
"Still image quality was stellar. Our test shots showed excellent dynamic range with and without D-Lighting, which can be set at different levels to help retain shadow and highlight detail. Exposure was pretty much spot on and colors were naturally rendered but well-saturated. I tested the camera with the Nikon 18-36mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm and 24-120mm lenses...." More »
Nikon D800 Camera Recent User Reviews
- Dec 17 2013 Um, Yeah. It's epic and awesome., Lance Kitchen
I jumped up to this from a d40, lol. So I imagine anything between that and this model would have been amazing. But this is beyond what I needed. If you are not shooting ginormous landscapes it may be too much camera for you. I use it mostly for family shoots and chasing kids around and the 3d focus mode is perfect for these kind of situations....
- Dec 16 2013 Your best friend... only if you get to know it!, Hammad Iqbal
This camera is unlike anything out there in the DSLR universe. I recently moved from a Canon 5D Mark II to a D800. Totally stunned by the images it produces (provided that you have great glass to compliment the sensor). The RAW captures are amazing and processing those files is such a pleasure. The biggest advantage of this camera is of course its super resolution of 36.3MP which can...
- Dec 14 2013 Great camera, Michael Chaiken
There is a reason why this is considered a top of the line camera from Nikon. The colors are fab. The focus is impeccable. Everything they've said about the camera is true....
- Dec 08 2013 love this camera, Brad White
I use this camera for video and it's just fantastic. It was hard to decide between this nikon and the canon mk3, but I really like the results I'm getting....