Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 Release Candidates Add D800 and 5D Mark III Support2012-03-08 06:45
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100V
- Fuji FinePix F505EXR
- Fuji FinePix F605EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
- Fuji FinePix X-S1
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800E
- Canon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
- Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
- Canon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
- Canon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
- Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 75 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 90 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA APO-TELYT-M 135 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMAR-M 24 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.8
- Leica LEICA MACRO-ELMAR-M 90 mm f/4
- Leica LEICA NOCTILUX-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 35 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 50 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 75 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 50 mm f/2
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 21 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 24 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 18 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
- Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G
- Nikon Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
- Nikon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
- Pentax Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
- Pentax Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
- Sigma Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
- Sony Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
- Sony Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
- Sony Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC B011
- Sony Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
Nikon D800 Sample Photos on Flickr
Nikon D800 Camera Reviews Roundup
|PhotographyLife - Apr 21 2013|
"While the Nikon D4 is the proper tool for sports and wildlife photography due to its faster speed and extreme ISO capabilities, many photographers are also looking at the Nikon D800 for sports and wildlife photography. First, the high-resolution sensor could give some "reach" opportunities with plenty of options to crop in-camera (DX mode) or in p..." More »
|LetsGoDigital - Apr 02 2013|
"The Nikon D800 is ready to use in no time. The camera is activated within 0.12 seconds, and the shutter lag has been reduced to about 0.042 seconds. At that speed, the D800 competes with its big brother, the D4. Nevertheless, the D800 is not an action photography camera. With the possibility of capturing a maximum of 4 images per second, this Full Frame cam..." More »
|NeoCamera - Jan 29 2013|
"The Nikon D800 has been grabbing headlines and accolades since it was launched. Its class-leading 36 MP resolution delivers 50% more resolution than ever seen from a DSLR, opening up the potential for huge and highly detailed prints. Its CMOS sensor delivers very low image-noise with nearly noise-free results until ISO 1600 at full-resolution. Even tho..." More »
|Digital Camera Review - Jan 25 2013|
"Still image quality was stellar. Our test shots showed excellent dynamic range with and without D-Lighting, which can be set at different levels to help retain shadow and highlight detail. Exposure was pretty much spot on and colors were naturally rendered but well-saturated. I tested the camera with the Nikon 18-36mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm and 24-120mm lenses...." More »
Nikon D800 Camera Recent User Reviews
- Aug 12 2014 This camera is simply awesome and produces such BEAUTIFUL picture, Amazon Customer
This camera is simply awesome and produces such BEAUTIFUL picture. Granted, I'm not too fond of the autofocus when recording video, but either way its an AMAZING camera and MORE than worth the money....
- Jul 21 2014 this camera is the best. ignore what they say about the MP issue, jennifer "Jennifer"
Verified Purchase ( this camera is the best. ignore what they say about the MP issue. it's totally fine. it doesn't take that long to convert to jpeg, unless your computer is from 1995. i don't mind the file sizes, at all. and the camera hasn't had even ONE glitch. it has run 100% at every event i've shot. not to mention the speed and sturdiness of this little guy. th...
- Jul 19 2014 Excellent Camera, JR. Byrge
I've been shooting for a long time and this is by far my favorite camera. My first digital SLR was the Nikon D70, then I bumped up to the D300s and now this is awesome in terms of technology. Because of the file size, it's not a speed demon when shooting sports, but that is not why I bought this camera. With it's high ISO capabilities and excellent picture quality, I don't know why I...
- Jul 19 2014 What a dream!, Heatherr
This camera takes fabulous photos. The crisp and clear images makes your amateur photos, become professional. My first camera started off with the D3000 to the D7000, and now I make the jump to Full Frame and couldn't be happier! Should of upgraded a long time ago. Only down side is the body of the camera is heavy, and it should of came with built in WiFi....