Adobe Camera Raw 6.7 Release Candidates Add D800 and 5D Mark III Support2012-03-08 06:45
This camera is currently ranked at #69 of the top camera sales ranking in US.
This camera is currently ranked at #40 of the top camera sales ranking in Japan.
- Canon EOS 1D X
- Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- Canon PowerShot S100V
- Fuji FinePix F505EXR
- Fuji FinePix F605EXR
- Fuji FinePix HS30EXR
- Fuji FinePix X-S1
- Nikon D4
- Nikon D800
- Nikon D800E
- Canon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
- Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
- Canon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
- Canon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
- Canon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
- Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 75 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA APO-SUMMICRON-M 90 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA APO-TELYT-M 135 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMAR-M 24 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 28 mm f/2.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA ELMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.8
- Leica LEICA MACRO-ELMAR-M 90 mm f/4
- Leica LEICA NOCTILUX-M 50 mm f/0.95 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 35 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 50 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 75 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMARIT-M 90 mm f/2.5
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 28 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 35 mm f/2 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMICRON-M 50 mm f/2
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 21 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 24 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 35 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUMMILUX-M 50 mm f/1.4 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 18 mm f/3.8 ASPH.
- Leica LEICA SUPER-ELMAR-M 21 mm f/3.4 ASPH.
- Nikon Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G
- Nikon Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 124 AF PRO DX II 12-24mm f/4 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm f/2.8 (IF) ASPHERICAL
- Nikon Tokina AT-X 535 PRO DX 50-135mm f/2.8 (IF)
- Nikon Tokina AT-X M100 AF PRO D 100mm f/2.8 Macro
- Nikon Tokina AT-X M35 PRO DX 35mm f/2.8 Macro
- Pentax Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
- Pentax Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
- Sigma Sigma 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 II DC OS HSM
- Sony Sigma 17-50mm F2.8 EX DC HSM
- Sony Sigma 50-200mm F4-5.6 DC HSM
- Sony Tamron 18-200mm F/3.5-6.3 Di III VC B011
- Sony Tokina AT-X 116 PRO DX 11-16mm f/2.8
Nikon D800 Sample Photos on Flickr
Nikon D800 Camera Reviews Roundup
|PhotographyLife: "While the Nikon D4 is the proper tool for sports and wildlife photography due to its faster speed and extreme ISO capabilities, many photographers are also looking at the Nikon D800 for sports and wildlife photography. First, the high-resolution sensor could give some "reach" opportunities with plenty of options to crop in-camera (DX mode) or in post. Second, the AF system on the D800 is identical to the o..." - Apr 21 2013 More »|
|LetsGoDigital: "The Nikon D800 is ready to use in no time. The camera is activated within 0.12 seconds, and the shutter lag has been reduced to about 0.042 seconds. At that speed, the D800 competes with its big brother, the D4. Nevertheless, the D800 is not an action photography camera. With the possibility of capturing a maximum of 4 images per second, this Full Frame camera is perfectly suitable for studio or landscape photograph..." - Apr 02 2013 More »|
|NeoCamera: "The Nikon D800 has been grabbing headlines and accolades since it was launched. Its class-leading 36 MP resolution delivers 50% more resolution than ever seen from a DSLR, opening up the potential for huge and highly detailed prints. Its CMOS sensor delivers very low image-noise with nearly noise-free results until ISO 1600 at full-resolution. Even though its ultra-high resolution gets the most attention, the D..." - Jan 29 2013 More »|
|Digital Camera Review: "Still image quality was stellar. Our test shots showed excellent dynamic range with and without D-Lighting, which can be set at different levels to help retain shadow and highlight detail. Exposure was pretty much spot on and colors were naturally rendered but well-saturated. I tested the camera with the Nikon 18-36mm, 24-70mm, 70-200mm and 24-120mm lenses. While the latter was my least favorite (but still quite goo..." - Jan 25 2013 More »|
Nikon D800 Camera Recent User Reviews
- May 12 2013 Think long and hard before you buy., Connor Mallon
I'll start off by saying, this is a great camera as far as pictures go; however, there are a lot of "buts" when it comes to this machine. 36MP is a whole lotta pixels, and in my experience as a former owner, a lot of pixels leads to a lot of problems. One thing you may want to consider right off the bat, is the file size of these pictures. Transferring and loa...
- May 12 2013 A dreamy machine., kelasela "Photographer who loves to shop :)"
I used a D700 for the longest time. Now that I have the D800, what a night and day difference! A purchase of this caliber deserves a lengthy review which I do not have time for at the moment. However, I will say that using this camera has definitely improved the way I take pictures, how fast and accurately I take them, the quality of my photos and also made my post-proce...
- May 11 2013 Nikon D800, Richard Khoo
I have been using D100 for ten years. It was time for an upgrade. I did my homework and selected D800. While it will take a while for me to explore all the features, I can appreciate the better outcomes right away....
- May 03 2013 Hands Down, The Greatest DSLR Ever Made. I Switched Brands For This Camera After 10 Years With Canon!, Joy Calla
I have been a canon shooter for many many years. Nikon was preparing to take on Canon & medium format at the same time. When I starting looking to upgrade my 5D MK2 of course I looked at the 5D mk3. However I never followed Nikon much and did not know about the D800/D800E. So it just popped up on screen while searching some online stuff about the 5D mk3. When I saw the specs I tho...